Re: [ST] a simple request

"Jeff Jenkins" <jeff-jenkins@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please do the following things immediately if you possibly can:
>
> Pray.  Donate blood.  Fly a flag, and fly it at halfmast if possible.
> Take a ride and look around at this country we live in.

My wife and daughter are on their way to a prayer meeting even as I type
this.  I'm home with my son.  I'd give blood if I was allowed to.

Although I am not an American (Canadian living in Florida) there has been a
US flag outside our house since mid-afternoon to show support for the
country in which my family and I reside.

I hope the US citizens on this list are doing at least this much.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"