RE: [ST] The current terrorism acts.

> I agree, send the fuckers to meet Allah, I was in Beruit when
> those fuckers
> killed a bunch of my fellow marines in the name of their asshole
> god, i have
> seen the carnage first hand and someday i hope to return the favor. I hope
> george dubya has the balls to wipe these mother fuckers from the face of
> this earth, i know if i was in his shoes i could do so with absolutly no
> remorse whatsoever.
>
> Mark Glavin
> Sled Dog 00st

This is the kind of rhetoric that sets much of the world against the US.
Bombing civilians didn't work in many of your countries past
aggressions....and do remember...there asshole god is the god of
Abraham...the same as yours.  Just different prophets (I am of course
assuming that you are Christian).

My thoughts are with the relatives, I know how difficult it is to lose
someone close through terrible violence.

mitch (a doaist)