[ST] Re: Horror

In a message dated 9/11/2001 1:01:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Subject: Re: [ST] Horror
>
>  Ok Keith how about just everyone of them over the age of 5. My Wife
>  works in NYC as do many of my friends and family. I could have been
>  in the city today. And what about the hundreds on the hijacked planes
>  and the people in the pentagon.. cooler heads.. fuck that. Thats'
>  what's gotten us to the point where these animals felt they could do
>  this!

 My daughter works a couple of blocks from the trade center. I didn't even
know about the attack until I got to work at 9:45 as I rode the bike into
work as usual. Thank God she was able to get a message out saying she was OK.
She had the pleasure of seeing people jump out of the windows of the trade
center on fire, then watching both buildings collapse, as her office looks
out towards the trade center. She wasn't allowed out of her building till
afternoon as authorities thought it was safer in the building than on the
street.

This has been a tragic day. I too yearn for revenge. But we must be sure we
know who it is responsible. Once we do just bomb the hell out of them, no
more advance warnings and "targeted" attacks. Wipe the fuckers out once and
for all.

Nick Ferraro
00 RS