Re: [ST] Horror

I agree Keith!  Look, Bin Laden bombed the World Trade
Center in 1993, killing 6 Americans and injuring about 1,000.

Did the USA do anything about it?  No!  Clinton launched
plenty of Tomahawk missles but Bin Laden just laughed.
Now the World Trade Center is destroyed (most likely
by Bin Laden.)

We let Bin Laden off, we let Qaddafi off (killed his 2-year
old daughter though).   We let Saddam Hussein off.  The list
goes on.

Yeah, it pisses me off to see Palestinians cheering in the streets.
But they didn't do it.   Just for once, let's go after the responsible
party.

I'm tired of paying big bucks to carpet bomb innocent shmoes
while the perpetrator sits there and laughs at us and plans his
next atrocity!!

- -Don