[ST] Back and thankful

Just got back in the door at home and kissed Kim and Allie.

We were on descent into Newark when the first plane hit - immediately
diverted to Baltimore with no reason given - and then to Richmond when the
second hit. Thankfully I was one of the lucky ones that got a car and was
able to drive the 800 miles back home....

I have been able to confirm that several friends that worked at One and Two
made it out. Unfortunately I had co-workers on Two and have no confirmation
at this point that they made it out. Being Health Care providers, they may
have been trying to assist others.

Please say a prayer for those that were injured or lost their lives and
then tell your family how much you love them.

- -Eric