Re: [ST] The current terrorism acts.

They may be innocent now, but if it's found that the
responsible party is being harbored by them, then
these children WILL take up arms against any US troops
sent after the responsible people, given the chance to
do so.

That removes all innocence from them, and removes the
'civilian' factor of combat as well.  Saying that they
dont know any better is not an excuse to let them kill
you.

I've heard people around here (work) say that they
think the CIA will start getting practice at
performing 'heart attacks' on whoever our leaders find
responsible.  I think the CIA has had their chance to
help the country and (maybe through no fault of their
own) were not aware that an attack was possible and
therefore failed as soon as those planes were
hijacked.

Having someone have a 'heart attack' or 'accident' is
not good enough, anyway.  The US needs to make an
example of those involved - embarrass them -  and the
US citizens should stand for nothing less.  Send video
cameras to their capture/death and send the footage to
every nation in the world to show them that it will
not be tolerated.

Of course the Iraqi gov't will spin it that we are the
aggressors, as will a few others.  These spin doctors
are just waiting to see how the US reacts.  If we're
soft in our reaction, what do you think they will do?

It's not been determined that bin Laden is involved.
Reports are saying that it 'points' to his
involvement.  Reports also say that he claims no
responsibility for the events, but is delighted that
it happened.  It may be some copy-cat terrorist, it
may be one of his enemies trying to get us to get him
out of the way for them.

We need to remember who we are and one of the points
our great nation was found on is habeas corpus - the
right to a fair trial.

After having said that, I think the pricks should
maybe hang themselves in prison awaiting trial, or die
in the firefight that will ensue at their capture.

I'm pretty convinced that bin Laden is responsible,
but I'm not in the investigation.  If he is
responsible, then he knows he will be captured and
killed and I think maybe this is what he wants.  I
think he's saying he was not involved, so the gullable
of the world believe him, then he's found guilty and
killed, hence he's a martyr to whatever his 'cause'
is.

That's all I'm saying on the list until our leaders
make a decision.