Re: [ST] The current terrorism acts.

We agree then - war sucks, and we should take action against the
terrorists - preferrably violent termination type action.

My next proposal is that we start nuking everyone including the US for
supporting terrorists - the IRA in particular who have blown up people for
their own cause - innocent people walking down London's streets, eating
dinner at restaurants etc - or is that somehow different?  If so, I guess
you should try explain that to their friends and family left behind.  This
is the point Bradders was making, and I don't see an answer offered
anywhere.

I am not taking potshots here - I have family and friends in the US, and
have colleagues in New York, and I am horrified and very very angry and
could not be more ready for justice, but I am trying to maintain some common
sense here - nothing related to PC nonsense.

I lived in a country for most of my life where people were killed every day
for no reason - acts of mindless violence, perpetrated by people of the same
mindset as have carried out this horrendous attack, but we couldn't wipe out
a race just to eliminate the violence - as appealing as that was every time
I heard about another friend or colleague that was killed for just being in
the wrong place at the wrong time (and there were quite a few on separate
occasions).  I personnally was prepared to go and commit the genocide
myself, so don't tell me I don't understand.....  What I and others are
saying is that we can't just blow everyone up because of a few, unless of
course you or others can prove their guilt, in which case point me there,
and I will press the button myself.

In the meantime, I will be praying for those most affected by this - the
friends, family, colleagues andmost importantly all the people killed and
injured in this awful tragedy, and also being available to help in any way
possible, preferrably not by making the rest of the world a place no-one
wants to live out of fear.

Sorry for the vent, I hope it's my last on this topic.

Graeme
00 Sprint ST