RE: [ST] The current terrorism acts.

> If this is the way that you guys feel about our foreign policy, then perhaps
> we should close up our borders, keep anyone from coming in or leaving, and
> tell the rest of the world to fuck off and fend for themselves.  You cannot
> have it both ways guys.  We, the US, in the position that we are, have a
> responsibility to the rest of the world.  To take care of who we can and
> help those who need and want our help.  Not everyone gets it for one reason
> or another. But those who do, we like to believe, deserve it.

I'm sorry, but that is just the height of arrogance and I might add complete
ignorance.  You're implying that if the US did what you're suggesting then the
rest of us would just curl up and die.  I feel dreadful and cannot believe or
condone the appalling acts that have taken place in the last few days, but
spouting bollocks like that is just going to rub people up the wrong way!

Andy