Re: [ST] Comments on ST problems?

In a message dated 9/13/2001 7:32:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rkeeble@xxxxxxxxx writes:

(minor) heated grips seem to have different temperatures -- the right one
is about twice as warm.

Sorry about your other problems, I do not have them, so I cannot add useful
information.  About your grips though, I have the same problem with one
complication; the heat difference modulates from one to the other with no
pattern that my small mind can discern.  Sometimes they are both the same for
an hour or two, othertimes the temp jumps up and down and across every
10minutes or so.  Is this just us?

Sean
'01 Sprint ST BRG
'98 XR400 w/ lights
all in NH which is getting cooler in the mornings