Re: [ST] Various, Mort's account

> Mort: Thank you so much for sharing your account.

Ditto!

> There's not been a day this week that I've not cried several times. And I
> was 5 states from harms way. No doubt most or at least many Americans are
> in the same boat.

So very true . . . .  We'd planned a weekend in Galveston, just to
relax, and we're still going to go, as I REFUSE to let this alter the
way I intend on living my life.  I believe that if I let this affect the
way I live, the terrorist in some way have won, and I WON'T let that be
the case. Still, we won't be having the exact weekend we'd planned.
Those 5,000 missing, the numerous injured, the rescuers, and their
families will never be far from my mind . . ., and my heart will still
be breaking . . . .

Lisa