Re: [ST] Parts made it

>> Tune 12 was also installed, I'll let you know what I think after I've
>> ridden it home.
>

>I like it -- the bike seems smoother below 3K.

Now having ridden it home from Arcata to Ferndale, that was also my first
impression. However my biggest impression getting on the freeway is how
much more fun 100 horsepower is compared to the 50 or so that the KLR has.
I've been riding the KLR in the Sprint's absence that any tune would have
made the Sprint feel like a rocket.

This weekend I need to get her clothes back on and then give her a wash.
She still has some Teluride bugs on her. Then I'll look at taking some
pictures for this year's contest. Has a deadline for entries been announced?

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643