Re: [ST] Comments on ST problems?

Chris Strizver wrote:

> If the cooler side shows a higher resistance, than
> that's your problem - shorten the wire accordingly. If they're the same,
> then you probably have another issue.

Good information, Chris. However, I think the felt heat difference stems
from the different grip thicknesses. The throttle side's grip rubber is
thinner since the throttle mechanicals need some extra room, so that
side usually seems a little warmer. The clutch side is thicker, and thus
usually a little cooler.
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA