[ST] New file uploaded

Chris Strizver has uploaded the following file for you to view

Description :-
This is a pic of the oiler tube routing dow the frame. I have wondered at some other installation pics where people have zip-tied the tube to the top of the swing arm. My oiler kit came with the black hose-holder you see going down the frame. It is adhesive and holds the hose with out fail. There is another *underneath* the swing arm that holds the hose above the chain all the way to near the rear sprocket. These adheseive holders haven\'t failed on me with over 13K miles, and looks much cleaner than zip-tieing to the swing arm.

The yellow zip tie you see above is hidden by the side fairing, as is the tube going into the frame hole above-left.

Those of you who have an oiler and don\'t have these holders, I\'d suggest calling your dealer who sells them, or Scott Oiler directly and getting some. They\'re great!

URL :-
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/upload/oiler_line_routing.jpg
File size = 27918
This email has been sent from the upload page
To upload a file, go to http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/upload