[ST] emotional therapy

I lost it yesterday and had to just leave for anywhere on the RS.  I ended
up taking a 400 mile afternoon ride from Red Wing to Duluth and back.  The
ride helped a lot, but the only time I truly felt normal was during the
hour that I averaged well over 100mph.  The fear of state troopers and slow
moving trucks pulling boats was enough to keep me distracted for at least a
little while.  I am several states away, and it is going to take me quite a
while to recover from this disaster.  I can't even begin to imagine what
those personally involved must still be going through.

On a Sprint related note, ballistic touring apparently drops your mileage
to 35mpg.  Also, passing semi trucks at 120mph and this bike is still
perfectly stable... you gotta love that.

Nick "the dirtbag"
'00 yellow RS