[ST] Various, Mort's account, Mike B response

John Petrey, Jr wrote:
>Mike I must respectfully disagree. And doesn't everyone claim to have God
on their side. Has anyone else been thinking about that Bob Dylan song?

    The real question is: Does God think you are on His side? Claiming you
have God on your side doesn't make it so. By the way, Bob Dylan is Jewish
and became more religious in recent years. I doubt that he believes these
days that religion is what people have made of it at times. The trouble with
religions, forums, mailing lists, etc... is the same thing Joe Friday said
on Dragnet when answering a woman's remarks about bad cops: "We have to
recruit from the human race". Don't blame God for what men do and say. If
you don't like what people say on this list, is the list bad?
Regards,
Bob, or as Cameron calls me, "Boob"

- ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $8.99/mo! ------