RE: [ST] VFR and FUTURA

I hear ya..  You can't fault any manufacturer for breaking the rules and
offering something up a little different... even if the styling is not your
bag of chips (crisps).  I think Triumph did that with the ST.  I enjoy the
curves of my ST..but have lately been thinking it's getting dated.  4 years
is a long time for Triumph to sit on a model without making any design
changes.  Innovate or die is my companies battle cry.  I can't wait to see
the new VFR up close.

I've also been lucky and have had no problems with my ST...today however...I
started it up and the bike would not idle.  I died on me every time I let
off the throttle.  Turned it off...cursed it to hell...works fine now.  Upon
doing an archive search I guess it is a common bug that some associate with
a hiccup in the ECU.  Turning the ignition off reset the comp.  Not only is
this list a good source of information...it is also highly entertaining as
well (keep up the good work Cam, Peckham, Erik...)

mitch
00st