Re: [ST] Orange County Triumph

Hey Robert,

I too was told pretty much the same thing.  My mechanic said to just ride it
like you normally would, with the exception of no redline.  I trust my mechanic
implicitly, he is well versed with these bikes and works very closely with
Triumph.

I think that obviously you want to take it easy but you don't need to put tape
marks on the tach.

Others will tell you very differently and you will eventually have to just make
up your own mind.

Steve Bergman

01 Sprint ST  (blue)