[ST] Are we being taken for granted?

Seeing the 2002 spec Sprint ST on the motorcycle.com web site really
depressed me and got me to thinking that Triumph takes their customers for
granted--why else hasn't Triumph put .02 cents of improvements into the
Sprint ST since its introduction (pls, don't kid yourself with "its already
perfect" argument).

While the new engine upgrade is significant in a vacuum, it simply shows the
weakness of of Triumph's "modular design strategy", since the Sprint ST's
engine is the one area needing the little attention.

To my knowledge, there have been zero to very few product upgrades since its
introduction (i.e., in the suspension, styling, overall user experience).
There is still a scarce number of after market upgrades for the Triumph, and
Triumph doesn't seem to be working very hard on that either.

If it were not for my wife pointing out to me the recent disruptions in the
stock market and its affect on my early retirement plans, I'd be a Ducati
ST4s customer....

Jay