[ST] (off topic) Keith Code is a Scientologist

Several members of this list have attended the
Keith Code Cornering School.

Unfortunately, Keith is a prominent Scientologist-
http://www.loyalscientology.org/page10.htm

Please consider looking into Scientology a bit
before patronizing his school!  I'm convinced that
if more people had the slightest inkling of what they
were supporting, they would choose another school.-

Operation Clambake-
http://www.xenu.net/

The Lisa McPherson trust
http://www.lisatrust.net/

France moves to outlaw Scientology-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/europe/newsid_802000/802070.stm

Sorry for this off-topic post.  But it pains me greatly
to see decent folks supporting Scientology without
even realizing it.  Happens every day, but Code is
particularly prominent in the (so called) "Church".

- -Don Draper, Jr. "Blue Dawg"
 2000 Sprint RS, Eclipse Blue