RE: [ST] Are we being taken for granted?

Well, I think the reason they have done nothing to the ST is that it
continues to sell well, so they concentrate their efforts on the new
models. I am not saying that I agree with this plan, but looking at how
they do things with other models it seems to me that this is their normal
operating policy. It is unfortunate, as they could quite easily add new
features / tweak existing components to keep the model fresh and current.
It seems (at least to me) that most here have expressed that the new motor
is not the upgrade to the bike that they had hoped for. As Erik has pointed
out many times they could easily upgrade the front using components that
they currently have in house. I just hope that this model does not become
another Trophy - one that gets rumored changes every year, but never
actually does....

As for accessories, that department is on permanent vacation. I don't think
they have figured that part of the business out yet - they may need to send
someone to Harley for a few weeks for some training....

Makes you appreciate JL even more...

- -Eric