RE: [ST] Are we being taken for granted?

I'm not sure WHY Triumph chooses not to make improvements to their
bikes. I think it maybe financial it maybe that they cannot afford to
make improvements since they aren't selling enough and haven't
recouped the initial investment.. but what really gets me is that the
real improvements the bike(s) needs could be done for almost zero
expense on Triumphs part. If you ask Triumph they say we sell all
that we make.. but that's a bit misleading when you have dealers who
have new 2000 models and sometimes even 99's still sitting unsold..
And that may be a big reason for Triumph not making real upgrades
imagine how hard a sell it would be to move a 2000, 0r 2001 if the
2002 had not just a few more ponies but improved suspension,
adjustable seat, and maybe other goodies.

Erik