RE: [ST] (off topic) Keith Code is a Scientologist

This has got to be a joke.

What business of yours is it what the guy's religious / personal philosophy
is?
The unmitigated pious audacity of that post chaps my hide!
Am I supposed to burn my copy of "Saturday Night Fever" too?
Should we ask everyone where they go to church before we spend any money
with them?

I suppose it could be worse, he could be into Amway and give "Amatrack"
lessons, where 5 superconcentrated minutes of track time is equal to 20
minutes of non-Amway track time.

Hey thanks for the heads up on this guy, Draper, let us know if there is
anyone else we should avoid!

Sheesh!

CA Stu