Re: [ST] Are we being taken for granted?

The facts show as I said in an earlier post that Triumph far from lessening
their market share continue to grow, 31% in the US and 70% in Australia.
They upgraded the Daytona and Speed Triple to keep up with the market and
people whinge about that and say it should have stayed the way it was.
Ashley
Spondon 955
'95 Speed Triple