From: Strizver, Chris L [mailto:chris.l.strizver@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 8:38 PM
To: 'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ST] Update on Blue Devil

I had never thought of my so-called "clothing" not being covered. I just
called USAA and verified it. They said that clothing would have to be
covered under homeowner's insurance, which has a minimum deductable of $500.
This means that if I do put my bike down, I'm out a $500 deductable for the
automotive coverage, and another $500 for my protective gear.

She said that the bike coverage insures the bike and anything attached to
it. She wasn't impressed when I said that I'M attached to the bike. Must be
a cage driver; they just don't understand.

- -Chris

*