Re: [ST] Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays

Jeff Viehmeyer wrote:

> Libby-
>
> The San Francisco Bay Area is a pretty big place. All the local dealers have
> fans and detractors. Some have more parts on hand, bigger svc. depts,
> different hours, better "drop-in" policies, etc. Choice depends on what you
> need done. If you have any specific needs/issues, you can email me off-list
> & I'll be glad to help.
>
> The Greater Bay Area Triumph dealers include (alpha order):
>
> BMW, Ducati & Triumph of Marin
> San Rafael, CA  (Marin County, north bay) 415-454-2041

this dealer is in the process of splitting off
ducati and triumph and putting them in a new
location approx. a mile away. (a result of the
recent standalone bmw dealership policy)

the new designations are:

ducati and triumph of marin (opening sept. 28)
540 irwin st., san rafael 415.456.3347

marin bmw motorcycles (formerly BMW, Ducati & Triumph of Marin)
30 castro ave., san rafael 415.454.2041