Tightening up the mirrors

Greetings fellow Sprint STers,

This looks like a bloody great way to keep up to date with the latest
information on the best Bike the Poms have ever built.
I have had my Sprint since new and it has just had it's first birthday.
21,000 klms so far and has NEVER missed a beat.
However, I have been less loving and managed to literally "drop" it a couple
of times. Apart from the usual massive scratches and scrapes, one really
annoying thing is that the mirror stalks seem to be a bit wobbly (especially
at speed!). It would appear that the hinge on the stalk has been "loosened"
on impact.
My question is... there is no tightening mechanism (no bolt or nut) so How
can I tighten the bugger up?

James Dawson
Sydney, Oz.