From: Wesley Horner [mailto:wesman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 12:02 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Are we being taken for granted?

I for one like the fact that they don't change the bike every year.  Minor
updates are appreciated but changing the model will just make me unhappy
that I bought last years model.  Of course this would drive some people
to upgrade but I for one plan to keep the bike for a long time no matter
what Triumph comes up with over the next few years.  I wont sit here and
second guess the business decisions of Triumph.  If they are making money
and doing well more power to them.  If the the sales start to flag then
maybe they need to try something else.

Wes

On Wed Sep 19 at 08:40:38 PM, Ashley Bennett wrote:

> The facts show as I said in an earlier post that Triumph far from
lessening
> their market share continue to grow, 31% in the US and 70% in Australia.
> They upgraded the Daytona and Speed Triple to keep up with the market and
> people whinge about that and say it should have stayed the way it was.
> Ashley
> Spondon 955
> '95 Speed Triple

- --
~~~~wesman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My old sig was about Vaxen and VMS but I can't even figure out
the name of the company that owns them anymore.

*