Re: [ST] It's about MOTORCYCLES!!!

You make a good point.  Sometimes I over-react to strong viewpoints and it is
difficult for me to respond kindly.  So it can take the fun out of these types
of diversions.  Obviously the last couple of weeks have been a huge departure
from normal in many respects.

My new Sprint is also doing quite well also.

Steve Bergman

01 Sprint ST  (Blue)