RE: [ST] Are we being taken for granted?

> If they are making money
> and doing well more power to them.  If the the sales start to flag then
> maybe they need to try something else.

Waiting for the sales to drop (i.e customers aren't happy with the product)
and then trying to fix it isn't a sensible approach.  The old adage that you
should "keep your customers happy or someone else will" comes to mind.

As for a model change, I think most of us would be happy if they put USD
forks on the thing.  Not a major model change in my mind.  In fact, from a
resale/new rider point of view, I think the new engine would sway people to
buy new over used more than a set of forks.

Bambi