Re: [ST] Are we being taken for granted?

I recently bought a Sprint ST after nearly six years of trying (engagement,
house purchase, marriage, etc.).  Previously I wanted the BMW but when the ST
came out that was the bike for me.  It hasn't changed in three years, yet I
still bought one.  I looked at everything else and still got the ST.  I must
admit that the Triumph name has some value to me though.  I know that Triumph
realizes that, like Harley and Indian, a name has value.  Perhaps they are
relying on this too much, but it works for many.

Sean
'01 Sprint ST
'98 XR400 w/ lights