RE: [ST] green light trigger

Hmmm, at these lights I wait the obligatory 30 seconds and then run the
light (when safe, of course). If the intersection is too busy, then there
will most likely be a cage directly behind you that will trip the light for
you. Moo point. (yes, like a cow for those who follow "Friends")

- -Chris Strizver