[ST] for all - Keith Code's Schools

     The first time I went to Keith's Calif. Superbike School, he was
equipped with GPZ550s and did not allow students to bring their own
bikes (this was at the old Riverside, CA track, for a time reference;
and I was the oldest student who had attended CSS then!)  In the
intervening 15-20 years I have been to several of his schools at
various tracks across the country.

     At NONE of his schools, including the recent 'Women Only' school
to which I took my young daughter, has there been any attempt to
expose me to any kind of Scientology philosophy, nor have I see any
evidence of pamphlets, flyers or literature of that nature.  Like the
others, I go there to improve my riding and THAT is the nature of the
material presented.  Any attempt at anytime to influence my choice to
be agnostic would have resulted in my immediate departure, but it
hasn't happened.  I had an imaginary friend as a child of whom I was
very fond and I certainly don't begrudge Keith, the Parish priest,
the local Rabbi or anyone else, the solace of an imaginary friend.

                                      doggydo   - - - o%\o