[ST] VFR

Hi all,
By just glancing at the specifications for the VFR the forks are adjustable
for preload only and the rear shock for preload and rebound adjustment, boy
this is a big improvement. Yes I understand they are cartridge forks, but is
this that much better than emulators? Lets see the dry weight is 490lbs
without ABS (damn! those mufflers are as heavy as they look). Add bags, a
half tank of fuel, and the rest of the fluids and its closer to 580 plus. It
seems to me a spanking by the 4 lb lighter and 10 hp stronger 02 ST is a
reality. Plus lets not forget the insurance premiums are still going to be
high.

Brian 99 RED ST.