RE: [ST] Are we being taken for granted?

>Dragging a lowered exhaust through a turn does not sound like fun, and
>despite recent ramblings, you will eventually run out of corning clearance
>(Have pegs, center stand scratches to prove it)

If someone can show me proof that they've dragged their lowered exhaust, I
will bow before you and call you Sir Kenny.

The only way the exhaust is going to drag (even in the lowered position) is
if you and the bike are both sliding down the pavement.

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643