Re: [ST] Tune pricing?

You got slammed, IMO. 6k service is basically change the oil. What
did they charge in labor vs parts??
cause doing a tune change is a 20-30 minute job tops. The throttle
body sync is a bit more because you need to pull the tank to get to
the throttle bodies and of course one needs to have a fuel source to
run the bike.. maybe it's just lifting the front of the tank to get
to the throttle bodies.. Maybe someone with a Triumph factory manual
can look up the time required to do the job. $360.00 bucks is around
5+ hours in labor that seems pretty high.

Erik