Re: [ST] Penske Shocks

I have one on my ST and really like it. We have one on our Buell and had one
on our B12 also. The one thing I think is important is the ability to have
them match it to your riding condition. We are close enough to go to the
Penske shop for adjustments which makes the experience really nice and they
give you a great tour to boot. They rebuild the shock for a minimal fee and
you can take advantage of any upgrades in technology when you get a rebuild.
I'm a totally satisfied customer.

Paul & Dee
Madd Dawg & Dinky Dawg
1999 Triumph Sprint ST