[ST] Help with panniers, please!

Panniers, luggage, hard bags, whatever you want to call 'em.

I was installing the pannier hardware on Blue Devil 2 (more on that
later) and got everything done and working right except for one thing. I
was unable to install the mud guard reinforcing bracket (this is the
piece that the rubber baby buggy bumpers attach to). I had to skip that
part because I do not have the template necessary to mark the holes.
This is what I need help on.

Could someone who has the panniers installed please tell me how far from
the bottom of the mud guard the center hole goes (I can then figure out
where the other holes go). Or if you are really good at descriptions you
can tell me where all those holes go. Also, the center bolt is offset,
is it off set toward the top or the bottom.

Please email me off list since I subscribe to the digest form and would
like to finish the task tomorrow.

Thanks in advance.
- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler