Re: [ST] Ride-On tire sealant puncture report (long)

Paul Fox wrote:

> do they really claim that this product is suitable as a permaent repair?

Yep -- "Prevents flats by sealing multiple punctures for the legal life
of the tire" says the web site <http://www.ride-on.com/motorcycle.htm>.
According to the "Rider" article, Innovex has letters from Michelin,
Continental, Bridgestone, and others, claiming that the use of Ride-On
with their tires will not void the tire warranty. Not exactly an
endorsement, but I think we're all familiar with companies' reluctance
to explicitly endorse other products or manufacturers.

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA