[ST] BikerDawg's observations on WTC, brief.

The following is quoted from a message by Cameron, which I know partly
reflects the perspective of many.

Bob,
we all lost something much more important than a friend or a loved one, we
lost our sense of security and freedom.  Our innocence is gone forever.  We
no longer, with a clear view of what we once were, go through our day to day
lives and believe that everything is good, that everything is safe, that
everything is as it once was.  We are forever changed and for that someone
must pay.  We were, as a country, a child yesterday.  Today we are stained,
dirty and torn.  Our childhood forever lost in one fateful moment.  This Bob
is a far greater loss than any one or multitude of lives.  We can overcome
death and move on, but what we have lost today we can never recover from.
We, as a nation will never be the same.  Every day when you leave your
house, you will take notice of everything.  Nothing again will give you the
security you felt yesterday. You will question much and trust little.  Are
we or will we ever again be safe between our own borders?  Are the lives we
have lost today more devastating to us, or have we lost something greater?

Cameron
'00 ST

All I can say is "bull."  We only lose our innocence (if we ever had it), or
sense of safety and freedom, etc, if we give it up.  I haven't given mine
up, hopefully the rest of y'all won't either.  If you do, you may as well
give up your Sprints as well...

John T. Sanford aka BikerDawg
Programmer/Analyst
Sunterra Financial Services
(702) 804-8683

p.s. sorry 'bout the confidentiality notice, Aye canna do anything aboot it
Cap'n.

Confidentiality Note:  This e-mail, and any attachment to it, contains
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity named on the e-mail.  If the reader of this e-mail
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
reading this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete it
from your system.

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are believed to be free from virus.
However it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are
virus free.  We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising
in any way from the receipt, opening or use of this e-mail and any
attachment(s). Thank You.