Re: [ST] Dirty gets dirtier

> As the
>headlights illuminated the entire corner I froze on the thick layer of dirt,
>and rocks that were spread all over the corner and in that panic I rookied
>myself right off the road, I target fixated on the dirt in the corner and
>panic braked hard enough to lock the rear up.  I slid to a gentile stop
>about 10 feet from where I left the pavement, both I and the bike on our
>left side in the mud and wet tall grass.

I hope this doesn't start the rear braking thread all over, but my first
spill on the street was similar to this. Locked up the rear and ended up in
the mud. After that I took the Keith Code class and ever since I've tried
to do my braking with the front.

Still wondering about that gentile stop though. Do Jews fall off their
bikes differently from the rest of us?

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
'99 Sprint St
'01 KLR650