Re: [ST] ST electrical capacity

>Also, assuming that the acc plug could handle two vests, is there a splitter
>available, or how would you plug multiple items into it?

I plug my vest into the acc outlet, and my wife's vest uses the standard
cable that runs directly to the battery. I ran the cable so it exits
through the site hole for the coolant resevoir.

I've run both vests and the heated grips at the same time with no problem.

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643