From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Ashley Bennett
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 9:52 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] RE: Replacement brake hoses? (and other topics)

It might be something to do with the country the bike is intended for, even
my '95 Speed Triple had stainless hoses standard and I used an ST rear end
in my Spondon and that had stainless hoses as well. I think they are
standard on every model. A friends RS has them as well.
Ashley
Spondon 955
'95 Speed Triple

> > I can't see that replacing stainless hoses will achieve much,
> > as far as I
> > know all Triumphs have stainless hoses so there isn't any
> > rubber content to
> > deteriorate. Just a thought.
>
> Actually only the Daytona/S3/TT600 have braided hoses from the factory.
My

*