RE: [ST] Vacation adventures, or the Odyssey of TripDawg

John Sanford wrote:

>First, the Tiger is a WAYYYY comfortable bike, but its also WAYYYY
topheavy.
>Don't take this bike onto a "road" of volcanic pea-gravel and then try to
>turn it around.  DAMHIKT.

John, did you manage to find somewhere out West to rent a Tiger then?  Or
was this a friend's bike?  Please tell me ... I really need a Tigger fix and
another trip out West is on the plans for next year...

On the subject of Tiggers, yesterday I read the UK Bike magazine comparison
of the new Tiger with the 1150GS, CapoNord and Varadero.  The Tiger's clutch
cable broke during their test ride and they questioned the build quality of
the bike, seemingly only on the basis of the clutch cable breakage.  If
anyone from Triumph still reads this list, PLEASE sort out these clutch
cables VERY SOON.  You do not need or deserve to have the reputation of bad
build quality!

Scotty Dawg