RE: [ST] Next bit of kit for the Trumpet is...

Sean

> A slightly off subject question regarding your leathers and
> Chevron suit.
> I ordered the Triumph leathers with my Sprint and was
> interested in getting
> the rain suit but my dealer would have to order it. Do you get the
> next size up to wear it over your jacket and pants or are
> they sized big.

I went to the dealer and tried the suit on over my leathers.  I've got a
fairly standard jacket and trousers (with armour) and the large rainsuit was
the one for me.  I have no idea if they are sized to account for wearing
over leathers, but I assume they are.

For reference my vital statistics are:

Height = 178cm / 5'10"
Weight = 76kg / 12 stone / 168lbs