Re: [ST] My fuel pump is a screamer!

Hey Steve, I'm in the same boat.  It's particularly embarrassing in the morning
when I'm off to work. The Harley owners across the street already think the
thing sounds like a toy... if they're ever out in the morning I'm sure I will
be ridiculed.  There must be a ridicule clause in the warranty somewhere!

I thought it was getting better at around 900 to 1000 miles but today it whined
for a good ten minutes (5 miles city driving).  That's longer than it ever did
before.

But dammit, it sure runs smooth!