[ST] Cool Weather

Well, we have had some absolutely beautiful "clear your head" weather here
in Iowa this week.  Lows around mid-40's over night and highs in the upper
60's during the day with very little humidity.

Came home over lunch today and decided to ride the bike back to work.
Beautiful ride.  Then went riding for at least an hour after work to relax
before dinner.  I was having a little fun with the bike.  Had a couple of
2nd gear corners that I would start rolling on pretty good coming out of and
the front end would start to get light.  Then a couple of stops that I was
coming off and hammered it around 3500 rpm and lifted the front end up again
a good 6-7 inches (I would guess).  Bike felt and ran great.  I really can't
be more thankful for such a great bike (even with the couple problems I have
had).  I can't wait to see what it acts like when the new 18 tooth sprocket
goes on next Wednesday.

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxx
'91 Camaro Z28