[ST] Re: My fuel pump is a screamer!

At 09:55 26/09/01 -0700, you wrote:

Try turning the pressure regulator, which is situated at the top right
of the fuel plate the one with the circlip holding it, by 45 degrees.
Either direction, but down seems the best. It has a hose attached which
goes to the airbox which may need to be lengthened, but just try it first.
It's an
old trick that might just work.

TTFN

PartDawg!