[ST] 2002s

Hello all,
I currently have a 98 Sprint Exec and it is time to look for another bike.
I'm looking for something much sportier, but not in the R1 category.  So I
am considering the 2002 Sprints.  As I understand it, there will be a HP
boost and they should be about 5Kg lighter.  Is that correct?

If I go the RS route, I will want to remove that RS sticker.  Has anyone
done that successfully?  How?

In my search for a new bike, I tried the Aprilia Falco (about 1/2 hour test
ride).  It looks great and rides great.  Build quality seems excellent.  The
only drawbacks are that the windshield didn't do much and at higher speeds
the wind blast was terrible.  Currently there are no aftermarkets for it.
If it weren't for that, I might have one right now.  I'm looking at the
Futura, but can't think much about it until I've had a test ride.  I'll let
you know what I think when I've tried it.

Yrs,
Robert