RE: [ST] The Blue Devil I saga continues

Inquire if there is a possibility of testifying by affidavit. If so, you
could write up your version of events, get it notarized or something, and
have that be your sworn testimony. I had a speeding ticket once where the
officer did that, don't see why you couldn't in this case. Seems that all
they need is your account of what happened.

- -Chris Strizver