[ST] Sunday ride in Southwest Wisconson

What a great day . You couldn't ask for any better weather and as always
my ST ran perfectly.  I had planned to get up up Door county but an
early morning fog delayed my start so i decided to run local and run up
to Kettle Moraine and run some twistes. There were a lot of other riders
out today. There were lines of Harleys everywhere you went. I did run
across few Jap bikes but as usual they were in t shirts and not wearing
helmets. I just don't get it. I did see an old Bonnie going the other
direction. The trees were just starting to turn some colors. It was an
absolutely perfect day. I bought my ST  in February and have put on 8250
miles to date. I have never been this pleased with a bike purchase. My
bike has run perfectly with never a problem. There still is allot of
riding yet , but winter is really going to suck this year.
      On the way home i went threw  Lake Geneva and when i was stopped
by the lake i looked over to my right and there was a black 99 ST. We
both pulled over and there i met Gregg.  He was just on his way home
from up by theWisconson Dells. He had been working allot and he blew out
of work early on Friday and went for long weekend ride. We talked for
about an half an hour and got to know one another. We made plans to go
back up next weekend for another long ride.
     I want to thank everybody on this list for all the helpful
information. It has helped me in in many ways. From what kind of
throttle control to buy to making sure i have a spare clutch cable
around. It is a great way to learn about your bike. I had a great time
at the rat raid in Galena in early September and now i need to join the
Sprint Dawgs. Not only a great bike but also great people too. Triumph #
1

Gary
Twin Lakes, WI
00 ST RED!